Cement Brick Production Line Qt4-25 Electric Brick Making Machine Price Cheap
QTJ4-25 block making machine can use fly ash, coal slag, coal gangue, ceramsite, river sand, tailings slag, slag, construction waste, and produce various non-burning hollow blocks. Various molds can be designed and replaced according to user requirements to produce different brick types. The body of the machine is made of super-strong type and special welding technology, and imported components are widely used to ensure the stability and reliability of the machine for a long time.
Performance of QTJ4-25 block making machine:
1. The block making machine adopts shaking-type independent cloth, which solves the problem of difficult cloth for porous bricks and hollow blocks.
2. The block making machine is equipped with a manual hydraulic control valve, which is suitable for initial investment of some customers, and can be upgraded to a machine with dual configuration to avoid repeated investment.
3. When the products are solid bricks or load-bearing hollow bricks, they can be stacked directly, saving pallet investment and consumption.
4. The vibration amplitude, vibration frequency and hydraulic pressure of the block making machine are reasonably formulated, which not only has high product density, but also ensures that the machine body and the excitation system do not resonate, thus prolonging the life of the machine body.
5. The block making machine has reasonable design, stable performance, easy maintenance, one machine for multiple purposes, no need to dry the billet and can be palletized after forming without pallet (3-5 layers high)
Main Technical Specifications：
Main vibration form
Acceleration of vibration
crushed stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash, cinder, slag, gangue, gravel, expanded perlite, and other industrial wastes.
concrete blocks, solid/hollow/cellular masonry products, paving stones with or without face mix, garden and landscaping products, slabs, edgers, kerbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocking blocks, etc.
Main Production Specification and theoretical productivity: