As the main components of the concrete mixing plant, the safety and long-term operation of the mixer is very important.But many people do not know how to maintain the concrete mixer, in order to make it longer life.
The text will be popular in this article. How to maintain concrete mixer?
1. Please check the items before each class
1. Check whether the fuselage is smooth.
2. Loosen the connecting screws on the blades and their supporting arms, and tighten them immediately if loosened. In particular, the new machine in the use of a class, should be re-tighten the blade, liner and support arm connection bolts. To ensure that the mixing blade and liner clearance value ≤ 5MM.
3. Whether the connecting bolts on the loading frame are secure.
4. Is the pump diversion sufficient, the pipeline is smooth.
2. maintain concrete mixer of each class
1. Clean the inside and outside of the mixing tank, unloading the door, the fouling on the fouling, rinse with water. There must be no deposit in the hopper.
2. Turn off the power, lock the electrical control box.
3. For each lubrication point, add lubricating oil.
4. Cold season, pay attention to the water supply system to save all the water.
3. Check items on a weekly basis.
1. Check the wire rope and wipe a little butter on its surface. After the wire rope wears to a certain extent, it should be replaced.
2. Check the oil level of the gearbox, the amount of oil in the heavy oil pump, and replace the grease if necessary.
3. Water supply system to keep clean, so as not to plug, check the cleaning valve once.
4. Check the trip switch rocker is loose, if loose, must be adjusted.
5. Check the blade, support arm link bolt is loose, adjust the gap between the blade and the cylinder wall, the maximum gap of 5mm.
6. The motor, electrical components wiring must not loose phenomenon, and check the AC contactor contacts. Distribution box dust should be cleaned, the limit switch shall not be water.
7. Unscrew the blockage and check the seal of the shaft end. If the sealing element is damaged, it should be repaired or replaced.
4. Periodically check items
1. Check the winch motor brakes and make appropriate adjustments.
2. Check the open gear. Adjust the belt tightness, so as not to slip.
3. Check the pump and throttle valve for leaks.
4. Check the blade, liner wear, and replace as appropriate.
5. Check the sensitivity and damage of the trip switch, according to the situation repair or replacement.